Miami and New York Adult Entertainment Lawyers
ChaseLawyers℠ provides experienced legal counsel and representation to the adult entertainment industry in New York, Florida and nationwide, including websites, adult filmmakers, adult-oriented social networking sites and live performance businesses such as “Gentleman’s Clubs’. Our entertainment lawyers in New York, DC and Florida understand the challenges that you face in the adult entertainment industry and are equipped to help you achieve your goals.
Contact us today online or by telephone in Miami, New York or Washington DC at 305-373-7665 to arrange a consultation with an experienced adult-entertainment lawyer in NYC and Miami.
Legal Solutions For The Adult Entertainment Industry
The adult entertainment industry can be a legal minefield, with businesses having to contend with obscenity statutes, challenges to First Amendment rights and anti-pornography zealots.
Our entertainment lawyers in New York and Florida expertly counsel clients on maintaining legal standing by complying with regulations. For instance, 18 U.S.C. §2257 requires adult websites to keep extensive records verifying that all models portrayed are at least 18 years of age. Meeting this requirement requires great care and attention to technical detail. Our adult entertainment and censorship attorneys also represent clients in:
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Securing Intellectual Property rights in their Videos
- Preparing model and location releases
- Censorship, obscenity law and freedom of expression matters, including legal action against overzealous anti-free expression organizations
- E-commerce fraud allegations
- Negotiation and enforcement of web design and web hosting agreements
- Drafting of contractual language for website “Terms-of-Use”, “Terms of Subscription” and “Privacy Policies”
- Drafting 18+ Disclaimers and 2257 Disclaimers for Adult Websites
- Providing step-by-step guidance on 2257 Compliance matters
- Taking down material that is being distributed illegally
ChaseLawyers℠ can provide a “one-stop shop” for entrepreneurs who are starting an online adult website. We advise clients on a wide range of legal matters, including incorporating the enterprise, registering URLs, model release forms, compliance with federal, state and local laws, and other aspects of starting and running an Internet-based business.
Contact Our New York And Florida Attorneys For Adult Entertainment Issues
Are you seeking experienced legal guidance for an adult entertainment law issue or entertainment lawyer NYC free consultation? Contact us today online (by using our Contact Us Form), or by telephone in Miami at 305-373-7665 or New York at 212-601-2762 to arrange a consultation with an experienced adult entertainment attorney in New York and Miami.