Representation of Entertainment Companies
New York and Miami Entertainment Business Lawyer Experts, Internet and Publishing Companies
ChaseLawyers℠ represents record labels, management companies, Internet site owners, mobile app owners, e-Commerce businesses, startups, talent agencies, publishing companies and other businesses in the entertainment industry on a full range of legal matters. Mr. Chase holds Honors degrees from both Yale and Harvard, and offers the level of knowledge and skill needed to help you meet your goals. Gregory Bloom and Michael Epstein regularly advise entertainment and sports companies regarding intellectual property and other corporate issues. Alex Loveyko has worked for several international corporations in positions of authority. Mr. Loveyko also holds regular “Office Hours” sessions to support start-up companies.
If your Entertainment or Internet company needs bulletproof contracts, seeks to protect its intellectual property rights, or has another pressing legal issue, contact ChaseLawyers℠ in New York or Miami, Florida. We can handle a full range of entertainment business issues, including:
- Creation of corporations and limited liability companies
- Creation, acquisition, protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Guidance on what is really “industry standard” and what is NOT
- Exploitation of services and products
- Drafting of Website and Mobile App Design and Development Agreements
- Drafting of “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms of Sale”, “Privacy-Policy” and other documents for websites
- Ensuring proper “chain-of-title” records for film, television and music production companies
- Negotiating e-commerce platform services agreements with third-party service providers
- Creation, protection and exploitation of ancillary rights
- Assisting start-ups with company formations, stock purchase agreements, investment agreements, vesting schedules and other business matters.
Creation, Acquisition and Protection of Intellectual Property
One of the important and necessary aspects of running a profitable Internet site or entertainment company is the creation, acquisition and protection of intellectual property rights. Doing so protects your brand and allows you to capitalize on the marketing and sale of your product. Mr. Chase, Mr. Bloom, Mr. Loveyko, Mr. Epstein and Ms. Latman have decades of collective experience meeting this challenge for our clients, and will advise you on the best ways to create, protect and exploit your intellectual property rights.
Other Services for Companies
In addition to protecting the intellectual property of entertainment companies, ChaseLawyers℠ also handles the following:
Movie and television shows: In order to market a movie or TV show throughout the world, a company must own every element, from the script to the make-up. ChaseLawyers℠ serves our clients by obtaining the necessary “chain-of-title” records and helping you capitalize on a production’s success.
Literary Publishing rights: ChaseLawyers℠ assists literary publishing companies with securing ancillary rights in order to collect revenue on movies or other products based on a successful book. In addition, we advise and represent clients in matters involving international publishing rights and translations, as well as authors and publishers navigating complex matters of defamation, invasion of privacy and public disclosure of private facts springing from their book characters.
If you want to schedule a consultation with one of our literary attorneys, contact us today online (by using our Contact Us Form) or by telephone in Miami at 305-373-7665 or New York at 212-601-2762, to arrange a consultation with an experienced Miami and New York literary attorney.