Modeling Law Attorneys in New York and Miami, Florida
The first modeling contract you sign can make or break your career. This is true whether you are an aspiring model, a professional model or a modeling agency. At ChaseLawyers℠, our modeling lawyers have extensive experience helping models and modeling companies draft and negotiate strategic contracts and secure rights to their work through intellectual property laws.
Let us take care of your legal opportunities and obligations while you focus on your modeling or business goals. For more information about our modeling representation, contact our law firm by calling at 305-373-7665 or sending us an e-mail using our Contact Us Form.
Representing Modeling Companies and Designer Brands
At ChaseLawyers℠, we have experience representing modeling agencies, modeling managers, audiovisual producers, and photographers who use models’ images. Our services include:
- Selection and registration of appropriate company structure
- Compliance with state requirements for licenses to do business as a modeling or talent agency
- Drafting and negotiating model representation agreements, release forms, work-for-hire forms, and location releases
- Drafting and advising you about industry standards for model management, advertising, endorsement and sponsorship deals
- Registering trademarks for your fashion brand
- Registering copyrights to your designs, patterns, clothing lines or accessories
Legal Services for Models
Success in the modeling industry takes more than looks, talent and hard work, whether you are a fashion model, TV model or commercial personality. It takes making the right connections and turning those connections into opportunities. We support clients throughout their modeling careers, helping them by:
- Negotiating model management and model agency agreements
- Negotiating photographer releases and work-for-hire terms
- Acquiring copyright-transfer documents
- “Policing” the use of the model’s image on Internet websites and elsewhere
- Preparing and servicing “take-down” notices to Internet sites under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Contacting national and international copyright enforcement agencies on a model’s or photographer’s behalf
Contact Our Fashion Business Lawyers
Our fashion and modeling attorneys in New York City and Miami, Florida, provide experienced representation to models and modeling agencies throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
Contact us today online (by using our Contact Us Form) or by telephone in Miami at 305-373-7665 or New York at 212-601-2762 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Miami and New York fashion and modeling attorney.